Vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspections
If you’re looking to buy a used car, it’s important that you get it checked mechanically and structurally before you sign on the dotted line. A vehicle inspection service helps you with a detailed report on any hidden problems with the vehicle, which might not be visible on the surface, and could lead to being a costly affair later on.
Our services include:
- Documentation/Car Identification
- Body Exteriors
- Internal conditions and functions
- Exhaust and fuel systems
- Front steering and suspensions
- Wheels and Brakes
- Road test and recommendations
These inspections are carried out by fully independent and qualified engineers with a vast mechanical and panel work experience.
Our services also include:
- Diagnostics check in comprehensive inspections
- A trained engineer will call you regarding the condition of the vehicle
- A photographic report regarding the inspection.
Auto Care was founded on the belief that you should have a real dealership alternative that is not incredibly expensive whilst still meeting and exceeding, the standards you expect.